O'Connor & Associates provides you with the level of personal attention we know you require. We are happy to meet with you personally, or deal with your requirements by email, skype or telephone at your convenience. We understand that you may require guidance and assistance and we are here to help. You will be allocated an individual account manager who will ensure that all your needs are met and maintained.
To view a detailed description of our charges and information visit our SUPPORT CENTER HERE
Our services comprise of:
|Payroll||Company set-up||Tax returns & Accounts||Social Insurance|
|We run a payroll on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly process.||We have companies already set up and ready to use.||We are agents for Irish Revenue and HRMC.||We are experts in all European social insurance.|
|Payslips and hours are emailed direct to you and are available online.||Receive your company and VAT no. within days.||We can complete end of year tax returns in all European countries.||Pay your social insurance in the right country for maximum protection.|
|Our online systems and app calculates expenses and travel totals.||We can register a company name on your behalf.||We can complete VAT returns in all European countries.||We adhere to the latest social insurance legislation changes.|
Online Account Manager
O'Connor & Associates will give you secure online access to your company details with a unique user name and password fully secured with SSL Certification. It will allow you to view your payslips, hours, expenses and travel subsistence. You can submit expenses on-line and upload required documents through the web site or through the FREE smartphone app.
Through your online account manager, you can do the following:
- View and edit your personal details
- Review past and present contracts and rates.
- Review invoices and payments.
- Upload and submit your monthly expenses and track payments.
- Claim the correct subsistence rates for the countries and cities you stay in
- Download current and past payslips and end of year P60s.
- Complete checklist for your annual Tax Return.
- View details of Company's Office Returns and AGM Minutes.
- Receive email, Facebook and Twitter alerts notifying you of payments and other services.
- Upload expenses, travel and receipts via our FREE smartphone app
O'Connor & Associates acts as your administrator and undertakes the formation and operation of the company you are assigned to, this includes the completion of VAT, PAYE and Company Office returns (including Corporation Tax Returns and Annual Returns to Companies Registration Office and all company secretarial work).
O'Connor & Associates provides you with the level of personal attention we know you require. We are happy to meet with you personally, or deal with your requirements by email or telephone at your convenience. We understand you may require guidance and assistance and we are here to help. You will be allocated an individual account manager, who you will have direct contact with, in order to ensure all your needs are met and maintained. We will offer advice on your personal taxation and ensure tax compliance on both corporate and personal levels.
When you avail of our services, we provide you with a comprehensive 'Quality Assured' pack detailing a 'Step by Step' guide to minimise the burden upon you - the contractor.
This will consist of a number of documents containing:
- Terms & Conditions
- Limited company details, including Certificate of Incorporation, VAT Registration Certificate, Bank Account Details and Insurance Certificates if required.
- Forms that will require completion/signature including Personal Details, B10 (commencement as company director).
- 12A (to claim correct tax credits as a director.)
- COM1 (application for PPS number if required).
Once you have signed up with us you will receive:
- A dedicated account manager who will assist you with any questions or queries you may have
- Access to our Online Account Manager (OAM)
- FREE access to our smartphone app so you can perform all your necessary expenses and subsistence submissions directly through the app
- Access to extensive information regarding what expenses you can claim for